Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"God is with us through every situation, in every trial - protecting, loving, guiding. He knows and loves us completely." These words are from a note in my Bible. They have meant a lot to me during these past 2 months. It has been a long process of having many tests, waiting for results, and seeing different doctors. Through all of my emotional ups and downs I have felt the faithfulness of the Lord.

Thank you to all of you who have encouraged me and prayed for me. I finally found out the date for my surgery. It will be on March 2nd. Please keep praying for me and my family.

-Diane

2 comments:

  1. He is indeed in control of every situation. Our God is sovereign! I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll keep praying for you and your family, Diane. "Now then, be strong and brave..." II Samuel 2:7 Love & prayers Rieko

    ReplyDelete