Friday, May 28, 2010

I can hardly believe that the end of May is here. What that means to me is that my last chemo treatment is on June 1st. I am so glad that the end is in sight!! Thank you so much for praying for me during these past few months. Today, in my devotions I read, "You are my God." My times are in Your hand. Psalm 31:14-15 "Our times are in God's hands; our souls are in His keeping." What a blessing to put my trust in the Lord during my cancer journey!! Even in the difficulties of life, I have a personal God who cares about all of my needs. Please keep praying!


Diane

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for His grace. I'm so thankful you are finished! I will pray for your quick recovery from the after affects of this and for you to be cancer FREE!

    Love you so much,

    Marsh :-)

    ReplyDelete