Sunday, July 18, 2010

I finished my 17th radiation treatment this past Friday. Thank you for praying for me! There are 11 more treatments left. It is much harder to go through the radiation than I thought it would be. Please keep praying that I can endure the pain and discomfort. The Lord has enabled me to share my faith with different ones that I have met during these last few weeks. I have been able to give out more cancer books. God is always good even in the hard times. Having all of my children at home this summer has been a huge blessing! Praise God! I have so many things for which to be thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane,

    It was so good to read of your journey and know more of how to pray. What is the cancer book you are giving out? I keep praying. I'm thankful there are only a few treatments left. Praise the Lord! I will pray this is the last we see of any cancer in your life!!! I love you, Marsh

    ReplyDelete