Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday, I went to a 2 hour class about chemotherapy. The nurse at the class told us to do any needed dental work before starting the chemo drugs. I knew that I was past due for my 6 month check-up. This morning, a gal from my dentist's office called about one of our children needing to make an appointment. I told her about my situation with starting chemo this week. She was so nice to let me come in this afternoon for a check-up. When I arrived at the office, she got right up out of her chair and gave me a big hug. She said that they would do anything I needed to help me at this time. Wow! Now, what you need to know is that my wonderful Christian dentist is in very high demand. To be able to get an appointment on the same day is next to impossible. The Lord encouraged me so much through this experience. I am praising Him for how He is watching out for me. Also, I want to say thank you to all of you who have sent cards. Many people have sent me more than one card. The beautiful cards have such encouraging words and the Bible verses really mean a lot to me. Thank you!!!

Diane

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dian, This is Ida. Mehdi and I are so glad that you feel good. We do hope that chemotherapy will go excelent. We continue pray for you that the Lord heal you completely. Say hi to dear Rick and hope see you guys soon,

    Ida:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great God we have to answer so quickly and provide what we need just at the right time. It's so good to be reassured of that fact. I love you, my friend. Please keep pressing on. I am praying for you. Marsh :-)

    ReplyDelete